Business Resources Education (BRE) Team
Mission Statement – To be the primary resource for Business Practices for the Engineering Industry in SC.
The BRE Committee will work toward achieving its mission by providing the following:
- Timely and practical Education and Business resources – Develop quarterly business topics/speakers at member events.
- Member driven content development – Assess business and engineering educational needs of member firms.
- Highlight ACEC national webinars and online education resources
- Quick link for On-Demand Online Classes- http://www.acec.org/education/on-demand-online-classes/
- Quick link for Upcoming Online Classes – http://www.acec.org/education/online-classes/
- Highlight ACEC Coalitions to potential new members
- Quick link to Coalitions – http://www.acec.org/coalitions/
- Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP – A tool for ACEC members to log and track continuing education hours
- Quick link to RCEP info- http://www.rcep.net/Join-RCEP/Benefits-1128.htm
- BRE is also responsible for the following ACEC-SC programs:
- Future Leaders Program – Click HERE for more information.
- Engineering Excellence Awards
- Scholarships (Member Firm & Student)
- PDH Seminars
Chair: Kevin Shoemake, PE Thomas & Hutton , [email protected] 864-415-2218