ACEC-SC has established a new Emerging Leaders Board.
Emerging Leaders Board Responsibilities
- Emerging Leaders Board (ELB) Members will help the ACEC-SC Executive Board of Directors execute ACEC-SC’s strategic plans and mission.
- ELB Members will:
- Grow diversity within ACEC-SC and actively strive for inclusion of all member firms and persons.
- Promote the industry among higher education and K-12 students to increase awareness and to communicate opportunities related to the industry and ACEC-SC.
- Select an initiative each year in line with the strategic plan, define that initiative, and work toward it in conjunction with the ACEC-SC Executive Board of Directors.
- Attend all called meetings to discuss engagement, improvements, and new ideas for ACEC-SC.
- Participate in ACEC-SC committees, events, and volunteer engagements.
- Represent ACEC-SC as Board Members conduct their daily business and encourage membership and participation to business associates in the industry.
The Six Main Priorities of the Emerging Leaders Board
- Input & New Perspectives
- Professional Development and Growth
- Political Advocacy
- Raising Brand Awareness
- Socializing and Networking
Emerging Leaders Board of Directors
- President: Christy Shumate, Three Oaks Engineering
- Vice President: Nicole Riddle, Edwards-Pitman
- Secretary/Treasurer: Theo Deligiannidis, HDR
- Communications Chair: Grace Porter, AECOM
- Legislative Chair: Mitchel Cooper, Kimley-Horn
- PAC Chair: Daniel Atkinson, Holt Consulting
- Director: Nick Dombeier, CPL
- Director: Jason Hetrick, McCormick Taylor
- Director: Grant Hollis, Heath & Lineback