Strategic Goal One
ACEC-SC will grow and diversify its membership and support growth in the engineering industry.
- Update demographics data for SC firms
- Establish member profiles to target
- Develop a mailer to send out to target member profiles
- Create a specific outreach program to DBE/WBE and other minority-owned Firms
- Participate in Trade Shows of other Potential Members
Strategic Goal Two
ACEC-SC will grow its brand awareness
- Develop a Strategic Communications Plan to increase exposure within the industry and with its members.
- Launch Infrastructure Works and continue to build the platform
- Develop ways to use our expertise in the infrastructure space
Strategic Goal Three
ACEC-SC will increase its legislative influence and it Political Action Committee.
- Increase PAC contributions by 5% annually.
- Use legislative relationships and coalitions to increase our influence and profile at the SC Statehouse.
- Use our PAC dollars strategically.
- Create fundraisers to grow our PAC locally and nationally.
Strategic Goal Four
ACEC-SC will energize and engage its members.
- Review social media best practices and determine the overall role of social media in our desire to engage membership.
- Create a plan for member engagement goals
- Schedule Activities to engage members
- Establish quarterly membership meetings to be held across the State and include them in the upcoming annual calendar
- Use our committees effectively and efficiently to engage and grow our membership
- Find ways to keep Future Leaders Engaged and Active
- Plan and execute the 2023-2024 Future Leaders Program