The Member Firm Employee Scholarship Program is a competitive scholarship program sponsored by ACEC-SC intended to support employees of ACEC-SC member firms that carry debt from their undergraduate or post graduate degree. Up to $3,500 will be awarded to the applicant that demonstrated eligibility and scored highest among applicants.
Applications are due May 5, 2018 – APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED AT ACEC-SC HEADQUARTERS ON OR BEFORE THE DEADLINE DATE. IF YOUR APPLICATION IS NOT RECEIVED BY THE DEADLINE DATE IT WILL BE DISQUAILFIED.
Candidates shall successfully demonstrate the following:
- Full time employee of a Member Firm and domiciled in SC;
- Have qualified educational loan debt (must be from completed undergraduate degree or current post-graduate program);
- Have an Engineering Degree from an ABET Accredited institution;
- Has not previously been awarded an ACEC-SC Member Firm Employee Scholarship.
Applications will be scored and ranked using the following information:
- Position / Title
- Job Duties
- Professional Accreditations, Memberships, and Affiliations
- Professional Goals
- Education Debt
- Essay addressing recommendations on how South Carolina can stay competitive in the regional, national, and global economy
Click HERE to download application